Click here to do something
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to Dance Peace, a dance and music program for Syrian refugees and neighbors in Chicago. Donations are fully tax-deductible through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas. More information, ways to help, and project updates are available here.
- Support Rape Victim Advocates and the survivors of sexual assault reporting the crimes and telling the stories, like mine.
- Learn about Most Mira youth festival and an important documentary film by friends I met in a small village in Bosnia. The film explores their fight for justice and search for those still missing from 1992.
- See a performance at Links Hall and support independent artists.
- Support the Children’s Cancer Hospital 57357 in Egypt, cultural tourism, contemporary artists, young liberal leaders, and other good works in the Middle East and North Africa.